APS : Saturday, 15 October 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika inked five presidential decrees on the ratification of many agreements and memorandums of understanding (MoU), in accordance with the article 91-9 of the Constitution, said Sunday a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
The first and second decrees concern Paris agreement on climate change, adopted in Paris on 12 December 2015, and an agreement between the government of the Algerian Republic and the government of the Argentinian Republic in terms of customs cooperation, signed in Buenos Aires on 3 December 2015.
The Head of State also signed a cooperation agreement between the Algerian government and the Portuguese government in the fields of economic control, suppression of fraud and protection of consumers, signed in Algiers on 10 March 2015.
The fourth decree concerns a memorandum of understanding in the field of water resources between the Algerian and Cuban governments, signed in Havana on 7 October 2015.
The President of the Republic inked a memorandum of understanding between Algeria and Portugal in the field of urban planning and environment, signed in Algiers on 10 March 2015.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune