APS : Friday, 27 April 2018
ALGIERS – Vice-Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Congo Léonard She Okitundu, will pay as from Saturday a two-day official visit to Algeria
at the invitation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, said Friday a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
This visit, meant to strengthen the relations of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and Congo, will be an opportunity for the two ministers to evaluate bilateral and multilateral cooperation and examine the means to boost the relations,” the statement said.
The Congolese minister visit will also allow the two ministers “to discuss the main regional and international issues of common interest,” the source added.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization