C O N D O L E N C E S
The Embassy of Algeria in Sofia has learned with sadness of the death of Mr. Gregor KRATSHMARSKY.
Great friend of Algeria, Mr. KRATSHMARSKY was a founding member and President of the Bulgaria-Algeria Friendship Association from 1994 to 2015, Adviser to the Algerian Ministry of Youth and Sports from 1963 to 1965 and twice Ambassador of Bulgaria to Algeria.
He has always been a strong advocate of close relations between Bulgaria and Algeria and has spared no effort to promote cooperation between the two peoples.
In these painful moments and in the name of Algerian Government and people, H. E Latifa Benazza expresses her deepest condolences to his family, friends and all who knew him.
May the legacy of the universal values of peace, friendship and love embodied by Mr. Gregor KRATSHMARSKY serve as an example for future generations of Algerian and Bulgarians.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart