On 4th February 2015, at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Algeria, the President of the Council of the Nation, H.E. Abdelkader Bensalah, offered the condolences of the Algerian nation and his solidarity with the Republic of Bulgaria on the decease of the former Bulgarian president Zhelyu Zhelev (1990-1997).
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart