Following the death of Master Mariner Vassil VALTCHANOV on August 6, 2017, His Excellency Mister Abdelaziz BOUTEFLIKA, President of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, sent a letter of condolences to the family of the deceased in this painful circumstance.
In his condolence message, President Bouteflika underlined that Algeria has lost in the person of Mr. Valtchanov a great friend whose destiny was inherently linked to the Algerian Revolution and the struggle of the Algerian people for emancipation and liberation.
Moreover, he recalled that after Algeria recovered its independence, the deceased remained fully committed to the friendship between the Algerian and the Bulgarian people.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister