Following the death of Master Mariner Vassil VALTCHANOV on August 6, 2017, His Excellency Mister Abdelaziz BOUTEFLIKA, President of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, sent a letter of condolences to the family of the deceased in this painful circumstance.
In his condolence message, President Bouteflika underlined that Algeria has lost in the person of Mr. Valtchanov a great friend whose destiny was inherently linked to the Algerian Revolution and the struggle of the Algerian people for emancipation and liberation.
Moreover, he recalled that after Algeria recovered its independence, the deceased remained fully committed to the friendship between the Algerian and the Bulgarian people.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار