Algeria firmly condemns the terrorist attacks that have just plunged brotherly and neighbouring Mali into mourning. It expresses its sympathy and solidarity in the face of this ordeal imposed on it by the scourge of terrorism.
Algeria reiterates its firm conviction that it is through the implementation of the Agreement for Peace and Reconciliation in Mali resulting from the Algiers process in good faith, on the basis of a political will and without hesitation or reservation, that Mali will be able to build an internal front capable of resisting the violence that terrorism is inflicting on Mali and beyond to the whole region.
Moreover, Algeria assures Mali that it remains fully ready to work with it to implement this agreement, which constitutes the bulwark that preserves the security, sovereignty, territorial integrity and stability of this brotherly country.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya