Following the torrential rain and tragic flooding that hit the brotherly State of Libya, Algeria offers its sincere condolences and expresses its deep compassion and deep feelings of sympathy as well as solidarity with the Libyan government and people in the face of this tragedy.
Algeria expresses its readiness to stand beside its Libyan brothers and provide them with help and assistance to mitigate the effects of this disaster.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya