Following the violent earthquake that hit some areas in the Kingdom of Morocco, senior Algerian authorities said they were fully ready to provide humanitarian aid and mobilize all material and humanitarian resources in solidarity with the brotherly Moroccan people, in case we receive such a request from the Kingdom of Morocco. Top Algerian authorities also decided to open airspace to the flights carrying humanitarian aid and the injured.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya