APS : Tuesday, 12 January 2016
ALGIERS-The works of a colloquium entitled “Mali-Libya, peace and crisis resolution initiatives: what prospects for regional stability”, kicked off Tuesday in Algiers in the presence of General officers and executives of the People’s National Army ANP).
On behalf of Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah, Deputy Minister for National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Major General Zerad Sherif, head of the Department of Employment and preparation of the ANP staff inaugurated the works of the colloquim held at the National Military Club in Beni Messous by the Military Institute of Documentation, Evaluation and Prospective of the Ministry of National Defence.
Experts in international relations, researchers and executives of the military institution moderated the symposium.
Speeches relating to the study of different forms of Malian and Libyan crises have been addressed through a study of the impact of the various actors who have intervened in the resolution process of the two crises.
These speeches are also meant to deep reflection on the complexities impeding any intermediary mission and the study of crisis scenarios and outputs, based on a careful analysis, which helped to dispel any ambiguity and to present a new perspective on the situation faced, by Mali and Libya.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization