Ceremony in remembrance of the National Martyr’s Day
February 18, 2021
On the occasion of the celebration of the National Martyr’s Day, February 18, the Embassy of Algeria in Bulgaria organized on February 18, 2021, at the Residence of Algeria, a commemorative ceremony in memory of our glorious martyrs and their sacrifice in the name of free and independent Algeria.
The ceremony began with the raising of the national flag accompanied by the national anthem “Kassaman”. “Al-Fatiha” was then read, followed by a minute’s silence in memory of all those fallen in the battlefield of honor during the struggle against colonialism.
Photos related to the Algerian Revolution and the portraits of the members of the Algerian Revolution National Council were exhibited.
This ceremony was held in the strict respect of the sanitary measures against Covid-19. It was attended by Ambassadors accredited in Bulgaria, a representative of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the President of the Bulgaria–Algeria Friendship Association, and media representatives as well as by members of the Algerian community in Bulgaria.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine