Celebrating the 56th anniversary of Independence and Youth Day
The Embassy of Algeria celebrated, jointly with the Bulgaria Algeria Friendship Association, the 56th anniversary of Independence and Youth Day, at the House of Architects in Sofia on 5 July 2018.
A great many guests took part in this event animated by a folklore group, singers, and a pianist.
The Embassy extends its most heartfelt thanks to the President and Vice President of the Union of Architects in Bulgaria, Mr. Georgi Bakalov and Mrs. Svetlozara Chahanova, as well as to Prof. Iskra Arsenova, Director of the Nicolay Haytov 1936 Community Cultural Center, for their valuable contribution to the success of this celebration.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea