Bulgaria, Algeria Have Potential to Develop Cooperation in Tourism
Sofia – Minister of Tourism Hristo Prodanov met with the Ambassador of Algeria Mrs. Baya Bensmail, the Ministry said on Thursday. “Our joint task is to increase the number of tourists between our two countries. There is potential for increased visits,” the Minister said.
“In times of war, we must do everything possible to improve cooperation, and tourism is the basis of good relations,” said Minister Prodanov. He added that in the last two years, bilateral relations and visits have been very limited.
The Ambassador of Algeria stressed that the embassy in Bulgaria aims to revive ties between the two countries in tourism. Baya Bensmail spoke of opportunities for Bulgarian investment in accommodation in Algeria. According to her, guests in the country are interested in various activities such as desert and health tourism.
The two also discussed the possibility of exchanging visits with Minister Prodanov’s Algerian counterpart, Yacine Hammadi.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy