Bulgaria, Algeria Have Potential to Develop Cooperation in Tourism
Sofia – Minister of Tourism Hristo Prodanov met with the Ambassador of Algeria Mrs. Baya Bensmail, the Ministry said on Thursday. “Our joint task is to increase the number of tourists between our two countries. There is potential for increased visits,” the Minister said.
“In times of war, we must do everything possible to improve cooperation, and tourism is the basis of good relations,” said Minister Prodanov. He added that in the last two years, bilateral relations and visits have been very limited.
The Ambassador of Algeria stressed that the embassy in Bulgaria aims to revive ties between the two countries in tourism. Baya Bensmail spoke of opportunities for Bulgarian investment in accommodation in Algeria. According to her, guests in the country are interested in various activities such as desert and health tourism.
The two also discussed the possibility of exchanging visits with Minister Prodanov’s Algerian counterpart, Yacine Hammadi.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune