BSMEPA will work with the Embassy of Algeria on the specialty of business contact between Bulgaria and Algeria
The Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA) and the Embassy of Algeria in Bulgaria will work together to promote business contacts between the two countries. This was agreed during a meeting
between BSMEPA Executive Director Boyko Takov, H.E. Baya BenSmaïl, Ambassador of Algeria to Bulgaria, and Mr. Brahim Lenmar, Advisor for Foreign Affairs.
Among the key opportunities discussed for Bulgarian businesses to enter the Algerian and North African markets was the 54th edition of the International Fair of Algiers – the largest trade fair in the country. The fair is organized under the patronage of the President of Algeria and has been the most important economic event in the country for five decades and one of the most important in Africa. The event provides an opportunity for establishing contacts and partnerships in light of the new investment law in the country.
In addition to the fair, which will take place from June 19 to 24, 2023, the two sides discussed sectors with the greatest potential for cooperation, as well as opportunities for joint work between BSMEPA and Algerian business organizations and public structures promoting small and medium-sized enterprises.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée