Brussels attacks: President Bouteflika “deeply affected and horrified”
APS : Tuesday, 22 March 2016
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika said that he was “deeply affected and horrified” by the terrorist attacks perpetuated Tuesday in Brussels,
causing several deaths and injuries.
“I was deeply affected and horrified by these terrorist attacks that hit, Today morning, the airport and a metro station in Brussels causing several deaths and injuries,” wrote President Bouteflika in a message addressed to the King of Belgium, Philippe.
“Before such barbaric acts, our thoughts go out to the families of the victims, overwhelmed by pain and grief, after the loss of their loved ones in such tragic circumstances,” added the Head of State.
“I express to them, through your Majesty, on behalf of the Algerian people and government, and on my own behalf, our very sincere condolences and our deep compassion along with our wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured,” underlined President Bouteflika.
“This heinous crime, because of its unspeakable cruelty violating the sacredness of human life, universal principle of humanity, will only strengthen our conviction on the need for global response to barbaric terrorism that threatens the entire international community,” added the President of the Republic in his message.
“Please accept, your Majesty, the assurances of my highest consideration,” concluded the Head of State.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée