APS : Monday, 31 July 2017
ALGIERS-The British Minister of State, minister for International Development and Minister of State for the Middle East Alistair Burt will pay, from Monday, an official visit to Algiers at the invitation of the Algerian
government, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During this visit, which will continue until Wednesday, Alistair Burt will be accompanied by Lord Richard Risby, special envoy of the British Prime Minister for partnership with Algeria.
This visit, which will include meetings with officials of the ministry of foreign Affairs as well as several technical ministries will allow the two sides to undertaken “a comprehensive assessment of the dialogue and cooperation between the two countries and open up new cooperation lines,” said the source.
It is also “an opportunity to further strengthen political dialogue between the two countries through the exchange of views on current regional and international issues, of common interest.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister