APS : Monday, 31 July 2017
ALGIERS-The British Minister of State, minister for International Development and Minister of State for the Middle East Alistair Burt will pay, from Monday, an official visit to Algiers at the invitation of the Algerian
government, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During this visit, which will continue until Wednesday, Alistair Burt will be accompanied by Lord Richard Risby, special envoy of the British Prime Minister for partnership with Algeria.
This visit, which will include meetings with officials of the ministry of foreign Affairs as well as several technical ministries will allow the two sides to undertaken “a comprehensive assessment of the dialogue and cooperation between the two countries and open up new cooperation lines,” said the source.
It is also “an opportunity to further strengthen political dialogue between the two countries through the exchange of views on current regional and international issues, of common interest.”
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces