APS : Monday, 31 July 2017
ALGIERS-The British Minister of State, minister for International Development and Minister of State for the Middle East Alistair Burt will pay, from Monday, an official visit to Algiers at the invitation of the Algerian
government, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During this visit, which will continue until Wednesday, Alistair Burt will be accompanied by Lord Richard Risby, special envoy of the British Prime Minister for partnership with Algeria.
This visit, which will include meetings with officials of the ministry of foreign Affairs as well as several technical ministries will allow the two sides to undertaken “a comprehensive assessment of the dialogue and cooperation between the two countries and open up new cooperation lines,” said the source.
It is also “an opportunity to further strengthen political dialogue between the two countries through the exchange of views on current regional and international issues, of common interest.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia