APS : Monday, 31 July 2017
ALGIERS-The British Minister of State, minister for International Development and Minister of State for the Middle East Alistair Burt will pay, from Monday, an official visit to Algiers at the invitation of the Algerian
government, said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During this visit, which will continue until Wednesday, Alistair Burt will be accompanied by Lord Richard Risby, special envoy of the British Prime Minister for partnership with Algeria.
This visit, which will include meetings with officials of the ministry of foreign Affairs as well as several technical ministries will allow the two sides to undertaken “a comprehensive assessment of the dialogue and cooperation between the two countries and open up new cooperation lines,” said the source.
It is also “an opportunity to further strengthen political dialogue between the two countries through the exchange of views on current regional and international issues, of common interest.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار