APS : Wednesday, 10 February 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, in a phone conversation with Libya’s Prime Minister Abdel Hamid Dbeibah on Wednesday, reaffirmed Algeria’s solidarity with the Libyan people and its opposition
to any form of interference in the internal affairs of countries.
“I received with great pleasure a telephone call from my brother Abdel Hamid Dbeibah, the prime minister of Libya, to whom I reaffirmed our willingness for cooperation and joint action to achieve security and stability in the country,” Boukadoum tweeted.
The minister stressed “Algeria’s solidarity with the Libyan people and its position against any form of interference in the country’s internal affairs.”
The participants in the Libyan Political Dialogue Forum, meeting under the auspices of the United Nations, voted last Friday to appoint Abdel Hamid Dbeibah as interim prime minister, who will be tasked with preparing for next the elections in December.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo