APS : WEDNESDAY 30 DECEMBER 2020
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Tuesday received a phone call from his Tunisian counterpart Othman Jerandi. Both FMs discussed several issues related to “the brotherly and privileged
relations” between the two countries, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This phone call “was an opportunity to pursue coordination and consultation on regional and international issues of common interest,” particularly the situation in Libya, a sister country, and the ways to revive the political process and find a lasting solution that preserves the unity and sovereignty of the Libyan people,” said the communiqué.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony