APS : WEDNESDAY 30 DECEMBER 2020
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Tuesday received a phone call from his Tunisian counterpart Othman Jerandi. Both FMs discussed several issues related to “the brotherly and privileged
relations” between the two countries, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This phone call “was an opportunity to pursue coordination and consultation on regional and international issues of common interest,” particularly the situation in Libya, a sister country, and the ways to revive the political process and find a lasting solution that preserves the unity and sovereignty of the Libyan people,” said the communiqué.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart