APS : Saturday, 05 December 2020
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Sunday received Italy’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Luigi Di-Maio who is on a two-day working visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry. It was then broadened to the two delegations.
This is Di-Maio’s second visit to Algeria in 2020. It is part of “the consolidation of friendship and cooperation ties between Algeria and Italy,” said the source.
The visit will also be an opportunity “to discuss the thrusts of bilateral cooperation and upcoming events, notably the 4th High-level Meeting in 2021.”
The Boukadoum-Di-Maio talks will also focus on regional and international issues, particularly the recent developments in Western Sahara, Libya and Mali.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune