APS : Wednesday, 24 March 2021
YAOUNDE- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, was received Wednesday in Yaoundé, by Cameroonian President, Paul Biya, with whom he discussed means to reinforce bilateral relations
and economic cooperation between Algeria and Cameroon.
“Today, I had a long meeting with Paul Biya, President of the Republic of Cameroon, during which we discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations and economic cooperation between
the two countries, as well as the many challenges facing our continent, especially in the area of peace and security,” Boukadoum tweeted.
“We are eager to give fresh impetus to the historic relations between Algeria and Cameroon,” he added.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization