APS : Wednesday, 24 March 2021
YAOUNDE- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, was received Wednesday in Yaoundé, by Cameroonian President, Paul Biya, with whom he discussed means to reinforce bilateral relations
and economic cooperation between Algeria and Cameroon.
“Today, I had a long meeting with Paul Biya, President of the Republic of Cameroon, during which we discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations and economic cooperation between
the two countries, as well as the many challenges facing our continent, especially in the area of peace and security,” Boukadoum tweeted.
“We are eager to give fresh impetus to the historic relations between Algeria and Cameroon,” he added.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine