APS : Thursday, 11 February 2021
BAMAKO- Foreign Affairs Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, was received Wednesday in Bamako by Malian President, Bah N’Daw, with whom he discussed bilateral relations and perspectives to strengthen them,
as well as means to speed up the implementation of the Peace and Reconciliation agreement resulting from the Algiers process.
“I was received today by President of the Malian Republic, Bah N’daw, to discuss bilateral relations and perspectives to strengthen them, as well as the means and ways to boost the implementation of the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali resulting from the Algiers process,” tweeted Boukadoum.
As part of his working visit to Mali, the Head of the Algerian Diplomacy said that he met with Mali’s Vice President, Colonel Assimi Goïta, and Minister of the national reconciliation, Colonel Ismael Wagué, with whom he addressed the two country’s bilateral relations and ways to enhance the peace and reconciliation process that Algeria support.
Foreign Affairs Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, started Wednesday morning a working visit to Mali where he was received in Bamako by Zeyni Moulaye, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Mali.
During their meeting, the two ministers “agreed on the need to continue efforts in order to promote bilateral relations and give fresh impetus to process of peace and reconciliation in this country.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune