APS : Wednesday, 11 March 2020
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum was received Tuesday in Nouakchott by Mauritania’s President Mohamed Ould Sheikh El-Ghazouani to whom he handed over a letter from President of the Republic Abdelmadjd Tebboune, said the ministry in a communiqué.
“Dispatched by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to his Mauritanian counterpart, Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum was received by President of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania Mohamed Ould Sheikh El-Ghazouani, to whom he handed over a letter from President Tebboune,” said the source.
The meeting was an opportunity for both sides to “stress the two countries’ commitment to brotherhood and cooperation ties, and their determination to enhance economic, trade and cultural ties between Algeria and Mauritania.”
The two officials also expressed their willingness “to pursue bilateral political consultation on regional and international issues of common interest,” said the source.
During his visit to Nouakchott, Boukadoum was received by Mauritania’s Premier Sheikh Ould Sidiya.
Boukadoum held talks with his Mauritanian counterpart Ismail Ould Sheikh Ahmed, concluded the source.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart