APS : Monday, 08 March 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum commemorated Monday the 47th anniversary of the tragedy that affected the media family on 8 March 1974, by paying tribute to the memory of 15 Algerian journalists killed
in an air crash in Vietnam.
“We commemorate today the 47th anniversary of the tragedy that affected the Algerian media family, on 8 March 1974, by paying tribute to the memory of 15 Algerian journalists killed in an air crash in their way to Vietnam as part of their coverage of the a working visit of former president of the Republic Houari Boumediene in that country,” tweeted the minister.
The crash of the plane, which was carrying nine Algerian journalists and nine Vietnamese journalists, in addition to three members of the crew, occurred on 8 March 1974 in a working visit of former President Houari Boumediene to Vietnam.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization