APS : MONDAY 13 JULY 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum will make a working visit to Tunisia on Monday, to discuss with Tunisian officials ways and methods to develop bilateral relations in various fields, the ministry said in a statement.
Algerian diplomacy chief’s visit to Tunisia will be an “opportunity to continue discussions with the Tunisian side on the ways and means to develop bilateral relations in various areas, including the preparation for President Tebboune’s State visit to Tunisia,” the statement said.
The talks with Tunisian officials will also focus on the “latest developments in the region,” the statement concluded.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart