APS : SUNDAY 10 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will begin a two-day working visit to South Africa from Monday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said Sunday in a statement from.
Boukadoum “will hold meetings with his South African counterpart Naledi Pandor and will be received in audience by the high authorities of this friendly country in order to make a thorough assessment of bilateral cooperation in the political, economic, commercial and cultural fields,” the same source said.
This visit will also be an opportunity for “an exchange of views and analysis under the tradition of consultation between the two countries on various issues related to peace and security in Africa and the world. It will also strengthen coordination on important issues related to political and security matters within regional and international organizations,” concluded the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum