APS : SUNDAY 10 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will begin a two-day working visit to South Africa from Monday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said Sunday in a statement from.
Boukadoum “will hold meetings with his South African counterpart Naledi Pandor and will be received in audience by the high authorities of this friendly country in order to make a thorough assessment of bilateral cooperation in the political, economic, commercial and cultural fields,” the same source said.
This visit will also be an opportunity for “an exchange of views and analysis under the tradition of consultation between the two countries on various issues related to peace and security in Africa and the world. It will also strengthen coordination on important issues related to political and security matters within regional and international organizations,” concluded the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum