APS : SUNDAY 10 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum will begin a two-day working visit to South Africa from Monday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said Sunday in a statement from.
Boukadoum “will hold meetings with his South African counterpart Naledi Pandor and will be received in audience by the high authorities of this friendly country in order to make a thorough assessment of bilateral cooperation in the political, economic, commercial and cultural fields,” the same source said.
This visit will also be an opportunity for “an exchange of views and analysis under the tradition of consultation between the two countries on various issues related to peace and security in Africa and the world. It will also strengthen coordination on important issues related to political and security matters within regional and international organizations,” concluded the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony