APS : Monday, 19 April 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, along with the minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, will make a working visit to Libya Monday
as part of the promotion of bilateral relations and in support of the Libyan parties in the face of the current challenges, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
“The foreign minister is making today a working visit to sister country Libya, accompanied by the minister of the Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, Kamel Beldjoud, together with a high-level delegation,” the statement said.
Leading a delegation, Boukadoum will meet top officials of the new Libyan executive authority at the presidential council, the government of national union and the High Council of State, to examine bilateral relations at all levels and the prospects for a political settlement of the Libyan crisis.”
“The visit is part of the efforts made to promote relations between the two brother countries, Algeria and Libya, and support the Libyan parties to face the current challenges, including the implementation of the roadmap to ensure a peaceful and inclusive solution to the crisis,” the statement concludes.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied