APS : Thursday, 13 February 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum held talks Thursday in Algiers his Greek counterpart, Nikolaos Dendias.
The discussions between the two officials, held at the ministry of Foreign Affairs, subsequently extended to the members of the delegation of the two countries.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune