APS : THURSDAY 09 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum met on Thursday, in Algiers, with his Italian counterpart for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Luigi Di Maio.
The interview was later extended to members of the Italian delegation and officials of the Algerian Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The meeting allowed both officials “to examine relations of cooperation between Algeria and Italy as well as the prospects for their deepening,” said the Foreign Ministry in a statement.
The talks between the two ministers also covered “regional and international issues, in particular the situation in Libya,” added the source.
This visit is “an opportunity to address bilateral deadlines under preparation, including the next meeting of the bilateral follow-up committee and the holding of the 4th high-level Algerian-Italian bilateral meeting in Algiers, to be held during the first half of 2020.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار