APS : THURSDAY 12 MARCH 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday in Algiers a working session with French minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Jean-Yves Le Drian, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The working session took place at the headquarters of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the presence of the members of the two delegations.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum