APS : THURSDAY 12 MARCH 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday in Algiers a working session with French minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Jean-Yves Le Drian, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The working session took place at the headquarters of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the presence of the members of the two delegations.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune