APS : Wednesday, 23 September 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, held talks Wednesday in Algiers, with General J. Townsend, commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).
Previously, the AFRICOM commander was received by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
Describing Algeria as a “reliable and very strong” partner, General Townsend said Algeria “can play a very important role in ensuring security and peace throughout the region.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation