APS : Wednesday, 23 September 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, held talks Wednesday in Algiers, with General J. Townsend, commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).
Previously, the AFRICOM commander was received by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
Describing Algeria as a “reliable and very strong” partner, General Townsend said Algeria “can play a very important role in ensuring security and peace throughout the region.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart