APS : Wednesday, 23 September 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, held talks Wednesday in Algiers, with General J. Townsend, commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).
Previously, the AFRICOM commander was received by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
Describing Algeria as a “reliable and very strong” partner, General Townsend said Algeria “can play a very important role in ensuring security and peace throughout the region.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied