APS : Wednesday, 23 September 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, held talks Wednesday in Algiers, with General J. Townsend, commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).
Previously, the AFRICOM commander was received by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
Describing Algeria as a “reliable and very strong” partner, General Townsend said Algeria “can play a very important role in ensuring security and peace throughout the region.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president