APS : Monday, 02 March 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum had phone conversations with his American and Chinese counterparts, respectively Mike Pompeo and Wang Yi, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement. The phone conversations focused on the “bilateral relations and the ways to further boost them, as well as coordination and consultation within the international organizations,” the statement said.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand