APS : TUESDAY 21 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum examined on Tuesday in Algiers with his French counterpart Jean-Yves Le Drian, the state of bilateral relations, in addition to the regional and international issues of common interest.
The meeting that took place in the Foreign Ministry headquarters, was an opportunity for the two ministers to examine “the state of relations of cooperation between the two countries in addition to the means to strengthen them,” said a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
The Algerian and French foreign ministers Boukadoum and Le Diran have also conducted an “in-depth review of the regional and international issues of common interest, notably the situation in Libya and Mali”
Jean-Yves le Drian, on a working visit to Algeria, will be received by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, and will hold talks with Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand