APS : Thursday, 26 September 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Wednesday, in New York, on the sidelines of his participation at the 74th United Nations General Assembly,
talks with his Russian counterpart Sergueï Lavrov, said Thursday Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
The talks allowed the two ministers “to review issues relating to the bilateral cooperation,” said the source, adding that they agreed, in this respect, “to work together to develop them and further promote them.”
They also “welcomed the quality and regularity of dialogue and high-level consultations which have always marked the relations between the two countries,” added the source.
Boukadoum and Lavrov also exchanged views on “international issues of common interest, notably the crises in the Sahel region and on the need to adopt pertinent approaches to resolve them.”
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries