APS : Monday, 08 March 2021
LOME (Togo)- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, took part Monday, in Lome, in the second ministerial meeting of the African Union support group for Mali, the Foreign Ministry said in a communiqué.
“The principles contained in the action plan, recently adopted by Mali’s transition authorities, were examined during this meeting,” according to the source.
The implementation of the peace and reconciliation agreement resulting from the Algiers process was also addressed by the meeting’s participants,” added the ministry.
“In his speech, the Minister informed participants of the progress made by the Malian parties in this context and recalled Algeria’s support for stability in this border country,” the source further said.
“Participants unanimously welcomed the role of Algeria as leader of international mediation and Chairman of the Agreement Follow-up Committee (CSA) in Kidal,” the ministry added.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea