APS : Monday, 08 March 2021
LOME (Togo)- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, took part Monday, in Lome, in the second ministerial meeting of the African Union support group for Mali, the Foreign Ministry said in a communiqué.
“The principles contained in the action plan, recently adopted by Mali’s transition authorities, were examined during this meeting,” according to the source.
The implementation of the peace and reconciliation agreement resulting from the Algiers process was also addressed by the meeting’s participants,” added the ministry.
“In his speech, the Minister informed participants of the progress made by the Malian parties in this context and recalled Algeria’s support for stability in this border country,” the source further said.
“Participants unanimously welcomed the role of Algeria as leader of international mediation and Chairman of the Agreement Follow-up Committee (CSA) in Kidal,” the ministry added.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine