APS : Monday, 08 March 2021
LOME (Togo)- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, took part Monday, in Lome, in the second ministerial meeting of the African Union support group for Mali, the Foreign Ministry said in a communiqué.
“The principles contained in the action plan, recently adopted by Mali’s transition authorities, were examined during this meeting,” according to the source.
The implementation of the peace and reconciliation agreement resulting from the Algiers process was also addressed by the meeting’s participants,” added the ministry.
“In his speech, the Minister informed participants of the progress made by the Malian parties in this context and recalled Algeria’s support for stability in this border country,” the source further said.
“Participants unanimously welcomed the role of Algeria as leader of international mediation and Chairman of the Agreement Follow-up Committee (CSA) in Kidal,” the ministry added.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune