APS : Wednesday, 27 January 2021
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum discussed Wednesday in Tripoli with President of the Presidential Council of the Government of Libyan National Accord (GNA), Fayez Al-Sarraj on the prospects
of the Libyan crisis settlement.
“My talks with Al-Sarraj focused on the latest developments in the situation in Libya, as well as the prospects of political processes for the resolution of the Libyan crisis,” twitted Boukadoum.
The top diplomat said that the meeting was an opportunity to discuss “issues related to the historical and fraternal bilateral relations between the two countries.”
Boukadoum is currently in Tripoli (Libya) as part of the African tour he began almost a week ago, during which he visited Angola, South Africa, the Kingdom of Lesotho, Kenya and Congo.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo