APS : Wednesday, 27 January 2021
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum discussed Wednesday in Tripoli with President of the Presidential Council of the Government of Libyan National Accord (GNA), Fayez Al-Sarraj on the prospects
of the Libyan crisis settlement.
“My talks with Al-Sarraj focused on the latest developments in the situation in Libya, as well as the prospects of political processes for the resolution of the Libyan crisis,” twitted Boukadoum.
The top diplomat said that the meeting was an opportunity to discuss “issues related to the historical and fraternal bilateral relations between the two countries.”
Boukadoum is currently in Tripoli (Libya) as part of the African tour he began almost a week ago, during which he visited Angola, South Africa, the Kingdom of Lesotho, Kenya and Congo.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart