APS : Wednesday, 27 January 2021
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum discussed Wednesday in Tripoli with President of the Presidential Council of the Government of Libyan National Accord (GNA), Fayez Al-Sarraj on the prospects
of the Libyan crisis settlement.
“My talks with Al-Sarraj focused on the latest developments in the situation in Libya, as well as the prospects of political processes for the resolution of the Libyan crisis,” twitted Boukadoum.
The top diplomat said that the meeting was an opportunity to discuss “issues related to the historical and fraternal bilateral relations between the two countries.”
Boukadoum is currently in Tripoli (Libya) as part of the African tour he began almost a week ago, during which he visited Angola, South Africa, the Kingdom of Lesotho, Kenya and Congo.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart