APS : MONDAY 15 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Said Bouhadja will participate in the 13th session of the Conference of the Parliamentary Union of the members states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (PUIC),
in Teheran, Iran, on 16 and 17 January, said Monday a Lower House’s statement.
The conference, whose works began Saturday, is devoted to the examination and adoption of the reports and bills presented by standing committees and subcommittees, including the Standing Committee on Palestine, the Conference of Muslim Women Parliamentarians, and the Consultation Meeting of the Secretaries General of Member Parliaments, added the statement.
The works will culminate in the adoption of two documents, namely Teheran Declaration and the final statement of the conference.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya