APS : TUESDAY 16 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Said Bouhadja and the delegation accompanying him were received, Tuesday in Teheran,
by Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani, said a Lower House’s statement.
During the audience, Rouhani hailed the quality of relations between the two countries and the willingness to develop them in different areas up to a level commensurate with the leading position of Algeria and Iran, said the statement.
The Iranian president recalled “Algeria’s key role on both regional and international scenes, especially in restoration of peace and strengthening of solidarity between peoples, in a context marked by major global challenges, which require coordination of position and enhancing cooperation with a view to serving the common interests of peoples,” added the Lower House’s statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum