APS : Monday, 30 April 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Said Bouhadja will start as from Wednesday a four-day official visit to Kenya at the invitation of his Kenyan counterpart Justin Muturi,
said Monday the parliamentary institution in a communiqué.
Bouhadja, who will lead a delegation of the People’s National Assembly, will have discussions with Kenyan top officials as part of the strengthening of the friendship ties and cooperation relations between the two countries in different fields,” said the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied