APS : Monday, 30 April 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Said Bouhadja will start as from Wednesday a four-day official visit to Kenya at the invitation of his Kenyan counterpart Justin Muturi,
said Monday the parliamentary institution in a communiqué.
Bouhadja, who will lead a delegation of the People’s National Assembly, will have discussions with Kenyan top officials as part of the strengthening of the friendship ties and cooperation relations between the two countries in different fields,” said the source.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya