APS : Saturday, 26 May 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor CRNADAK will pay a working visit to Algeria from 27 to 29 May, at the invitation of his counterpart Abdelkader Messahel, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
in a communiqué.
This visit aims at boosting cooperation and strengthening political dialogue between Algeria and Bosnia Herzegovina.
It will be an opportunity for both Foreign ministers to “examine cooperation and explore new areas.”
The Algerian and Bosnian ministers will also discuss regional and international issues of common interest.
During his visit, Igor CRNADAK will be received by several senior officials, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea