APS : Saturday, 26 May 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor CRNADAK will pay a working visit to Algeria from 27 to 29 May, at the invitation of his counterpart Abdelkader Messahel, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
in a communiqué.
This visit aims at boosting cooperation and strengthening political dialogue between Algeria and Bosnia Herzegovina.
It will be an opportunity for both Foreign ministers to “examine cooperation and explore new areas.”
The Algerian and Bosnian ministers will also discuss regional and international issues of common interest.
During his visit, Igor CRNADAK will be received by several senior officials, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied