APS : Saturday, 26 May 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor CRNADAK will pay a working visit to Algeria from 27 to 29 May, at the invitation of his counterpart Abdelkader Messahel, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
in a communiqué.
This visit aims at boosting cooperation and strengthening political dialogue between Algeria and Bosnia Herzegovina.
It will be an opportunity for both Foreign ministers to “examine cooperation and explore new areas.”
The Algerian and Bosnian ministers will also discuss regional and international issues of common interest.
During his visit, Igor CRNADAK will be received by several senior officials, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony