APS : Thursday, 11 February 2021
BAMAKO-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held talks with Malian officials, headed by the Head of State Bah N’Daw, on bilateral ties and the revival of the peace and reconciliation process in this country.
Since he arrived in Bamako on Wednesday, Boukadoum was received by Mali’s President Bah N’Daw with whom he discussed bilateral ties and the prospects for their enhancement, in addition to the ways to speed up the implementation of the Algiers Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in Mali.
As part of his working visit to Mali, Boukadoum said he met with the Vice President of Mali, Colonel Assimi Goïta and the Minister of National Reconciliation, Colonel Ismael Wagué, with whom he discussed bilateral relations and ways to advance the peace and reconciliation process supported by Algeria.
“I have just arrived in Gao where I remembered the martyrs of duty, the Consul General Boualem Sayes and the Vice-Consul Tahar Touati, may Allah rest their souls. Their death will remain forever engraved in our memories,” twitted Boukadoum.
The Algerian top diplomat attended the signing ceremony of the memorandum of understanding on partnership with the Peacekeeping School in Mali.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart