APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent Tuesday a message of condolences to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, in which he “strongly condemned” the attack perpetrated Monday evening on Christmas market in Berlin.
“It is with a deep outrage that I learnt about the horrible attack, in Berlin, which has plunged your country into mourning, leaving several dead and injured,” said the Head of State in his message.
“In these painful circumstances and in the face of this despicable act that we strongly condemn, I would like to express, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, our heartfelt condolences and our deepest feelings of solidarity and compassion to you, to the friendly German people and to the victims’ families,” added President of the Republic.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار