APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent Tuesday a message of condolences to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, in which he “strongly condemned” the attack perpetrated Monday evening on Christmas market in Berlin.
“It is with a deep outrage that I learnt about the horrible attack, in Berlin, which has plunged your country into mourning, leaving several dead and injured,” said the Head of State in his message.
“In these painful circumstances and in the face of this despicable act that we strongly condemn, I would like to express, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, our heartfelt condolences and our deepest feelings of solidarity and compassion to you, to the friendly German people and to the victims’ families,” added President of the Republic.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region