APS : Friday, 13 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has designated Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) Abdelkader Bensalah to represent him at the 29th Arab Summit,
to be held in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, from 14 to 16 April, said Friday the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“In response to the invitation of the King of Saudi Arabia and Custodian of the two Holy Mosques, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the President of the Republic has designated Abdelkader Bensalah, speaker of the Council of the Nation, to represent him at the 29th Arab Summit, to take place in Dammam, near Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, from 14 to 16 April 2018,” said the communiqué.
“Bensalah will be accompanied by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel,” added the Presidency’s statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum