CAIRO (Egypt)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah held Thursday in Cairo, on the sidelines of the conference of Arab Parliament’s speakers, talks with the Speaker of the Egyptian Parliament Ali Abdel-Al.
The talks were mainly based on ways to promote the parliamentary cooperation between the two countries.
The two sides welcomed the good bilateral relations, underlining the importance to raise them to the level of the political willingness of the two brotherly countries’ leaders, notably in the parliamentary field, by strengthening cooperation between the legislative bodies.
The two sides also insisted on the exchange of visits and intensification of coordination and consultation on issues of common interest in the regional and international parliamentary forums.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan