APS : TUESDAY 24 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah reiterated Tuesday, in an audience granted to the member of the National Palestinian Council and head of the Palestinian Committee of Prisoners’
Affairs Intissar Al-Wazir, Algeria’s “ unwavering” support to the Palestinian people for the establishment of their independent State with its capital al-Quds, said a communiqué of the Council.
This meeting, which took place in the presence of Palestine’s ambassador to Algeria Louai, allowed “reviewing the situation of the Palestinian issue and its future in the light of American President’s decision to relocate US embassy to saint city of al-Quds,” added the communiqué.
In this regard, Bensalah reiterated Algeria’s position rejecting this decision and its “ unwavering” support to the Palestinian people to regain their rights and establish their independent State with al-Quds as capital.
For her part, Intissar Al-Wazir welcomed Algeria’s “unfailing” support to the Palestinian cause under the leadership of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The two sides agreed to coordinate their positions and efforts in the international forums to serve the Palestinian people’s rights in accordance with the international legality, concluded the source.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation