APS : Wednesday, 08 February 2017
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah has received on Wednesday Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee at the French National Assembly Elisabeth Guigou, on a visit to Algeria, said the Upper House in communiqué.
The meeting focused on “the bilateral relations at all the levels, which experience strong momentum since the signing of the Strategic Cooperation Agreement between the two countries as well as the means to maintain this momentum,” added the source.
On that occasion, the Speaker of the Upper House expressed “the importance of the parliamentary cooperation in the reinforcement of the bilateral relations and the building of confidence establishment between the two countries,” adding that the “le dialogue based on the mutual respect and objective vision of the situation in our two countries is likely to help the two parties to move towards a beneficial cooperation.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization