APS : Wednesday, 08 February 2017
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah has received on Wednesday Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee at the French National Assembly Elisabeth Guigou, on a visit to Algeria, said the Upper House in communiqué.
The meeting focused on “the bilateral relations at all the levels, which experience strong momentum since the signing of the Strategic Cooperation Agreement between the two countries as well as the means to maintain this momentum,” added the source.
On that occasion, the Speaker of the Upper House expressed “the importance of the parliamentary cooperation in the reinforcement of the bilateral relations and the building of confidence establishment between the two countries,” adding that the “le dialogue based on the mutual respect and objective vision of the situation in our two countries is likely to help the two parties to move towards a beneficial cooperation.”
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo