APS : WEDNESDAY 13 DECEMBER 2017
ALGIERS-Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House) Abdelkader Bensalah will partake Thursday in the meeting of the presidents of the Arab Parliamentary assemblies and the extraordinaire session of the Arab Inter-
parliamentary Union (AIPU) on the latest developments in the statute of Al-Quds Al-Sharif, the Council of the Nation announced Wednesday in a statement.
“At the invitation of AIPU, Bensalah will lead a high-level delegation representing the two Houses to the summit of the presidents of the Arab Parliamentary assemblies and the extraordinary session of the AIPU, which will take place in Morocco to discuss the latest developments related to the statue of Al-Quds Al-Sharif,” said the source.
Participants in this extraordinary session “will try to reach a position in line with the hardship the Palestinian cause is going through,” said the source.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya