APS : WEDNESDAY 13 DECEMBER 2017
ALGIERS-Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House) Abdelkader Bensalah will partake Thursday in the meeting of the presidents of the Arab Parliamentary assemblies and the extraordinaire session of the Arab Inter-
parliamentary Union (AIPU) on the latest developments in the statute of Al-Quds Al-Sharif, the Council of the Nation announced Wednesday in a statement.
“At the invitation of AIPU, Bensalah will lead a high-level delegation representing the two Houses to the summit of the presidents of the Arab Parliamentary assemblies and the extraordinary session of the AIPU, which will take place in Morocco to discuss the latest developments related to the statue of Al-Quds Al-Sharif,” said the source.
Participants in this extraordinary session “will try to reach a position in line with the hardship the Palestinian cause is going through,” said the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum