APS : Sunday, 29 October 2017
ALGIERS- National Education Minister Nouria Benghabrit, head of the Algerian delegation, president of the National Commission for Education, Science and Culture (UNESCO)
will take part Monday in the works of the 39th meeting of UNESCO’s General Conference, planned from 30 October to 14 November 2017 at the Paris-based headquarters, said a communiqué of the ministry.
Benghabrit will take the floor on November 1st at the Leaders Forum and the debate on the General Policy. She will also participate in the high-level meeting on “the reinforcement of the responsibilities in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals number 4 Education 2030,” as well as the round-table on the “responsibility and admissibility: diversity of approaches,” added the source.
In addition to meeting with UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova, she will meet with her counterparts and also visit the Algerian International School in Paris.
In addition, the Education, Natural and Exact Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Culture, Communication and Information commissions will meet during the same period, the ministry statement added.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum