APS : Tuesday, 25 July 2017
ALGIERS – Minister of National Education Nouria Benghabrit has received, Tuesday in Algiers, Minister of Culture and Handicrafts and spokesperson for the Mauritanian Government, Mohamed Lemine Ould Cheikh,
with whom she examined means to strengthen cooperation between the two countries, especially in the fields of education and culture.
In a statement to the press after the meeting, Benghabrit dubbed the discussions with the Mauritanian minister “fruitful.”
It was an opportunity to examine proposals for the election of the new director general of the Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO), she added.
For his part, the Mauritanian minister said that the discussions with Benghabrit were “positive.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart