APS : Tuesday, 25 July 2017
ALGIERS – Minister of National Education Nouria Benghabrit has received, Tuesday in Algiers, Minister of Culture and Handicrafts and spokesperson for the Mauritanian Government, Mohamed Lemine Ould Cheikh,
with whom she examined means to strengthen cooperation between the two countries, especially in the fields of education and culture.
In a statement to the press after the meeting, Benghabrit dubbed the discussions with the Mauritanian minister “fruitful.”
It was an opportunity to examine proposals for the election of the new director general of the Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO), she added.
For his part, the Mauritanian minister said that the discussions with Benghabrit were “positive.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister