APS : Monday, 11 October 2021
BELGRADE (SERBIA)- Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Aïmene Benabderrahmane received Monday at his residence, in Belgrade, Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister, Prince Faisal Bin Farhan Bin Abdullah Al Saud,
on the sidelines of the participation of both countries in the high-level conference of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), held in the capital of Serbia Monday and Tuesday.
The two sides highlighted the renewed commitment of the two countries to strengthen cooperation in various areas, including at the upcoming bilateral meetings.
Prime Minister Aïmene Benabderrahmane is taking part in the Commemorative Conference of the 60th anniversary of the Non-Aligned Movement, as a representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo