APS : Tuesday, 30 January 2018
ALGIERS- Belgian Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders underlined Tuesday, in Algiers, his country’s willingness to strengthen its relations with Algeria,
particularly in the political and economic fields.
In a statement to the press upon his arrival in Houari Boumediene international airport, Reynders underlined Belgium’s willingness to “strengthen its bilateral relations with Algeria, particularly in terms of political consultations and economic cooperation.”
In this regard, he said that this visit will allow “exchanging viewpoints on a number of issues of common interest, notably the fight against terrorism and radicalisation, migration issues, as well as the situation in the Sahel region, Libya , Mali and the Middle East.”
At the economic level, Reynders emphasized Belgium’s willingness to strengthen its cooperation with Algeria, notably in the sectors of trade and transport, with the possibility to improve tourist destination to Algeria by increasing air and maritime transport.
It is a visit that will include several activities, he said, “hoping that it will allow strengthening the bilateral relations between the two countries,” he added.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony