APS : Monday, 29 January 2018
ALGIERS- The Belgian Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders will pay, starting from Tuesday, a two-day working to Algeria,
at the invitation of the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel said Monday ,the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During this visit, Reynders will be received by his Algerian counterpart Messahel, where “they will evaluate all the areas of bilateral cooperation, examine the ways to increase exchanges and strengthen bilateral economic partnership,” said the communiqué.
The meetings between the two sides “will also focus on regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the situation in the Sahel region, in Libya, and the Middle East, in the Mediterranean region, as well as issues of migration and the fight against terrorism,” said the source.
During this visit, Reynders will be received by senior Algerian officials, added the statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied