APS : Monday, 29 January 2018
ALGIERS- The Belgian Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders will pay, starting from Tuesday, a two-day working to Algeria,
at the invitation of the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel said Monday ,the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During this visit, Reynders will be received by his Algerian counterpart Messahel, where “they will evaluate all the areas of bilateral cooperation, examine the ways to increase exchanges and strengthen bilateral economic partnership,” said the communiqué.
The meetings between the two sides “will also focus on regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the situation in the Sahel region, in Libya, and the Middle East, in the Mediterranean region, as well as issues of migration and the fight against terrorism,” said the source.
During this visit, Reynders will be received by senior Algerian officials, added the statement.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya